About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday March 31 2009

Hi, all. It has been a very busy week. We had our first meeting on the new stitchers group here in San Angelo. Some very nice ladies showed up and it was great to meet them. I learned about a fiber shop here that I did not know about and had time after the meeting to go by. Its called WoolnCotton. Such a neat little store, although mostly knitting, wool and fabric. But it got me interested in expanding my crafting a little. I bought a knitting mag today and, true to form, everything I want to make takes advanced skills. I did the same thing with cross stitching lol. I think I start with a pot holder.

Just a couple of WIPs to show today:

First is Miss Fiona's Rose Garden by By the Bay Needlearts. I ran out of the thread to finish the petals but it is on the way. I also got tired knotting for the tail and have to finish that but it's close.

Next is Night Creatures by the Gathering Place. I try to do at least one Christmas, Easter and Halloween each year. Guess which one this is. I did it on 14ct that I had in my stash. I haven't used 14ct in years and it's not my favorite but I like the colors on this.





And, finally, Heavenly Grace by P.Buckley Moss. I never knew there were so many shades of Light Blue lol.

More later, y'all

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! Wish I was there, I would love to come to your stitchy meeting!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!! So many lovely things! I look forward to more get togethers. If you need any help learning to knit send me an e-mail. I would love to get together again and show you the ropes:)

    ReplyDelete